Saturday, April 14, 2012

Back to CMC

The flight team came to get Keegan and me at about 11:30pm. The flight went fine, and we arrived back to Children's in Dallas around 4:00am. Keegan is doing ok; fever seems to have broken. Labs look worse this morning, but it's not as bad as it could be. I will update with more details later today. I haven't slept since we woke at 6am Thursday to leave, so I need to shut my eyes while Keegan does.

Gray, Audrey, & the rest of the family arrive home around 2pm. We cannot fully express our gratitude for every prayer for our safe return. Thank you, y'all. More later.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

3 comments:

Katie said...

I am so sorry to hear he is so sick. We have been and will keep praying. Let me know if there is anything I can do

Katie Parker

tbugg815 said...

Always praying for Keegan. And his precious family.

Nicole Alexander

Julie said...

So sorry that Disney didn't happen this trip. But glad you all are home where the docs know Keegan. Praying for you all and praying you get that trip soon.