Saturday, November 1, 2008

Update

Well, just as we feared, the scopes came back as pretty normal. Biopsies and cultures were sent once again, and they will take until probably Monday or Tuesday for results. We haven't had a visit from GI to follow-up. Dr. Barth will probably come by tomorrow, but really we'll have to wait for the biopsy results to come back before we proceed on to the next step. Thank you for checking in on Keegan. He's doing ok today. Just tired from anesthesia and not feeling well. We'll let you know tomorrow what we find out. Have a great weekend, and thanks for your prayers.